*Demi and Selena Serbia*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Demi and Selena Serbia*

Dobrodosli na DSS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biografija!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liittle Miss Selena ^^

Liittle Miss Selena ^^

Biografija!! Empty
PostSubject: Biografija!!   Biografija!! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am

Acting Career

Early years

Demi Lovato began her acting career at the age of six. She had competed open casting call with thousands of others for a role in the hit children's television series Barney & Friends. She was cast as a reacurring character named Gianna, and spent two years on the show, appearing in seasons seven and eight.

2006-2007

In 2006 Demi Lovato had guest starred on the second season of the television series Prison Break as Danielle Curtin in the episode "First Down". She had also appeared in the second season of the telvision sitcom, Just Jordan as Nicole, in the episode "Slippery When Wet". Durring this time she had also taped a pilot for the television series Split Ends, however this series was never picked up. In January 2007, she had landed the role of Charlotte Adams, a series regular, on the Disney Channel Original Short Series, As the Bell Rings, which premiered on August 26, 2007 during Disney's Back-to-School special night. However, she had only played this role for one season.

2008-Present

In 2008, Demi Lovato had also starred alongside the Jonas Brothers in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock. She had played Mitchie Torres, a fourteen year old girl with hopes of becomming a singer. The movie premiered on June 20 in the USA on Disney Channel, and Canada on Family.

She had also appeared on the olympic-based special miniseries, Disney Channel Games for the third annual show. Subsequently, she appeared on the second show of Studio DC: Almost Live, a special half-hour variety show that features The Muppets as well as Disney Channel stars. She had also made a small appearance on Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.

Demi Lovato will also be featured in Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, a 3D concert film presented in Disney Digital 3-D. It will be released in the United States and Canada on February 27, 2009.

Lovato was also cast as Princess Rosalinda, in the upcomming Disney Channel Original Movie, Princess Protection Program alongside her best friend, Selena Gomez. It is set for release sometime in 2009.

Lovato will soon be starring in a new Disney Channel original series entitled Sonny With a Chance. It had began production in September 2008.

Demi Lovato also plans to reprise her role as Mitchie Torres, in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock 2.

Na srpskom:
Glumacka karijera

Ranijih godina

Demi Lovato je pocela njenu glumacku karijeru sa 6 godina.Dobila je poziv zajedno sa hiljadama drugih za ulogu u hit seriji za decu Barbey & Friends.
Dobila je ulogu Gianne,proveduci 3 godine na snimanju serije pojavljujuci se u sezonama 7 i 8.

2006-2007

U 2006 Demi Lovato je gostovala u drugoj sezoni TV serije Prison Broek kao Danielle Curtin u epizodi 'First Down'.Takodje se pojavila i u drugoj sezoni TV sitcom,Just Jordan kao Nicole u epizodi "Slippery When Wet".
U ovom peridou je snimala i pilota za TV seriju Split Ends,iako ova serija nikada nije prikazana.U Januaru 2007,
stigla joj je uloga Charlotte Adams na Disney Channel kratkim serijama,As The Bell Rongs cija je premijera bila 26.Avgusta 2007 na Diznijevoj Back-To-School specijalonj veceri.Bilo kako bilo,igrala je ovu ulogu samo jednu sezonu.

2008-predstavlja

U 2008,Demi Lovato je bila 'ruku pod ruku' sa Jonas Brothers u Diznijevom originalnom filum,Camp Rock.
Igrala je ulogu Mitchie Torres,14-ogodisnje devojke sa nadom da ce postati pevacica.
Premijera je bila 20 Juna u SAD na Dizni programu i u Kanadi na Family.

Pojavila se i na olimpijskim-iganim specijalnim mini serijama,Disney Channel Games na 3 godisnjicu soua.
Potom se pojavila i na drugom sou na stiudiju DC:Skoro uzivo,specijalna polu-casovna varijanta soua koja ukljucuje i The Muppets,takodje dizinjeve zvezde.Imala je i mali nastup u Jonas Brothers:Living the Dream.

Demi Lovato ce se prikljuciti Jonas Brothers u njihovom 3D koncert iskusenju tj. 3D koncert filmu koji ce se prikazivati u dizni digitalnom 3Du.U SAD i Kanadi ce izaci 27.Februara 2009.

Lovato je dobila i ulogu kao princeza Rosalinda,u najnovijem diznijevom filmu Princess Protection Program zajedno sa njenom najboljom drugaricom Selenom Gomez.Premijera ce biti u toku 2009.

Lovato ce uskoro igrati i u diznijevoj originalnoj seriji pod nazivom Sonny with a Chance.Prikazivanje je pocelo u septembru 2008.

Demi Lovato planira da ponovo odigra ulogu Mitchie Torres u diznijevom filmu Camp Rock 2.
Back to top Go down
https://demi-selena-serbia.forumotion.com

Biografija!!
Page 1 of 1